Long-Overdue Randutiae (Yes, I'm Still Here!)
- Lenny Kravitz's Dick Fell Out, and Women Everywhere Are Being Terrible about It. So. The gorgeous rocker and everyone's go-to Arena fashion designer had a wardrobe malfunction at a concert in Stockholm, and social media went wild, in a bad way. I appreciate this response, which is thoughtful about questions of consent, problematic double standards, and racism.
- Dear America: Here's Why Everyone Thinks You Have a Problem with Guns. From Business Insider. Charts, graphs, maps.
- I love these photos of endangered animals that lit up the Empire State Building in early August.
- And these nature/monument mash-up photos that are part of the National Park Service's current advertisement campaign.
- Seven Women Share the Pain and Joy of Pregnancy in Tender Photo Shoot. "With her 'Honest Body Project,' photographer Natalie McCain wants to help women of different shapes, sizes and backgrounds feel beautiful and empowered. "
- And finally, because, DRESSES, Vanity Fair's 2015 International Best-Dressed List.