Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Into Fantasy

Hi everybody. Fall Into Fantasy is going on at Penguin right now, as you can see above. Unfortunately, I've developed an unexpected conflict for the 10/9 Twitter chat, so I won't be able to join it live, but do tweet your questions @PenguinTeen using #FallIntoFantasy and do it ASAP, because I'll provide answers ahead of time for someone else to tweet on my behalf. The other participating authors are Melissa de la Cruz (@melissadelacruz), Michael Johnston (@mrmikejohnston), Alison Goodman (@alisongoodman), and Morgan Rhodes (@morganrhodesYA), so ask them your questions, too. Have fun, everybody, and sorry I can't be there live!

Each author has also written a blog post about something to do with fantasy for a blog tour happening next week. The tour will start at The Story Siren on Monday, and I don't have many details about scheduling but do know that my post will appear on Thursday on The YA Sisterhood. I'll provide more info on that when I have it.