Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Who rides the wrecking ball into our guitars?

Hi everybody. I'm still here, and I even have a list of things I want to blog about, but I have no time. In lieu of a real post, here are a couple of new covers I've loved recently. The first is for the Polish Graceling, published by Nasza Księgarnia. According to Google Translate, the title means "Chosen," which is appropriate, I think! Click to enbiggen.


The second is the French mass market pocket edition of Graceling, published by Orbit-Livre de Poche. I think she looks like an 80s rocker, which I love :o). I also adore her dagger.


Can't you just see Katsa putting turquoise highlights in her hair and caking on the mascara before going off to catch dinner?

I've uploaded a few new covers to my cover gallery -- check it out if you like. (I wonder, if all the Katsas on all the covers battled each other, which one would win the fight?) I hope to be back on track with the blog soon. Sorry for the dry spell, everyone!

(PS: Does my title ring a bell? It's from Starship's "We Built This City." And for the record, Katsa would never ride a wrecking ball into someone's guitar, unless it was an evil guitar. ^_^)